SUBJECT: COVID-19 UPDATE
MESSAGE: Below you will find a list of any upcoming Camp, Showcase, or Invitational that has been rescheduled or cancelled due to COVID-19. We are following all recommendations of medical experts, including the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
Please see the bottom of this page for information regarding the steps we are taking at ongoing events to protect our staff and participants.
Any participant registered for an upcoming Showcase or Camp that is not comfortable attending may contact our office and will be issued a full credit for any future event without any cancellation penalty. All requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be made at least 48 hours prior to the event.
We are pleased to offer you risk-free registration (any registration made from June 1, 2020 - March 28, 2021 is 100% refundable as long as you cancel at least 7 days prior to the scheduled event). Payments made on or after March 29, 2021 are non-refundable, however participants are able to receive a full credit for a future event as long as they submit their request via email 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. Refund requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Note - Sales Tax is non-refundable.
This is a very fluid situation. In the case where other Showcases have to be postponed all registered players will be notified immediately. All players will then have the option of attending the Showcase on the rescheduled date or of receiving a full refund.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will post all updates here.
If you registered for any of the events below we have emailed you important information regarding rescheduling and/or refunds.
May 8 - Salt Lake City, UT - rescheduled to September 4
May 8 - Albuquerque, NM - rescheduled to October 9
May 29 - Las Vegas, NV - rescheduled to September 25
May 29 - Phoenix, AZ - rescheduled to July 17
June 5 - Minneapolis, MN - rescheduled to October 10